Drop us a line
Our recording studios remain open 24 hours a day – reach out to us to book your session.
Sign up for our newsletter!
From Penn Station
- Depart Penn St./34th Street via the Montclair-Boonton line (see schedule here).
- Ride 6 stops to Bay Street Station in Montclair (<30 min).
- Turn left and walk up the hill on Glenridge ave, walk two blocks up, One Greenwood will be on the left.
- Go in the office entrance, and take the elevator to the second floor.
- Turn left out of the elevator, enter Suite 210 for Sound On Sound Studios.
From Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan:
33 – (DeCamp schedule)
- Depart Port Authority on the 33 bus line.
- Ride 3 stops to Bloomfield Ave/Lackawanna Plaza.
- Walk up the hill to Lackawanna Plaza and turn right.
- Turn right onto Greenwood ave and walk into the One Greenwood Center. Take the elevator up to the second floor, turn left and go into Suite 210 for Sound On Sound Studios.
66/66R – (DeCamp schedule)
- Depart Port Authority on the 66/66R bus line.
- Ride 3 stops to Park St at Portland Pl.
- Walk south on Park St and turn left to walk downhill on Bloomfield Ave.
- Walk two blocks and turn left onto Glenridge Ave, walk three blocks and One Greenwood center will be on your right
- Go in the office entrance, and take the elevator to the second floor, turn left out of the elevator, and enter Suite 210 for Sound On Sound Studios.
You can also connect to the 28 bus line from the 66’s first stop at Bellevue Plaza in Upper Montclair, bringing you to Bloomfield ave, around the corner from the studio.
From George Washington Bridge:
- Take 95 South and keep left at the fork to get onto I-80 West. Keep right to get onto Garden State Parkway South, take exit 151 and turn right onto Watchung Avenue.
- Follow Watchung Ave to Grove Street and turn left. Continue on till Glenridge Ave, turn right and the facility will be on your left.
From Lincoln Tunnel:
- Keep right after the tunnel and take Route 3 West. Take the Bloomfield Ave exit towards Passaic/Bloomfield and turn left.
- Take the right fork onto W Passaic Ave. Turn right onto Watchung Ave, followed by a left onto Grove St. Turn right on Glenridge Ave and the facility will be on your left.
From Holland Tunnel:
- Keep left after the tunnel to take NJ-139 West, then take the exit for Route 1-9. Follow the route to I-280 West. Continue on I-280 West until you reach the exit for Garden State Parkway North.
- Follow to JFK Dr North in Bloomfield, take exit 148 from the Parkway. Turn right and follow Bloomfield Ave up to Grove St and turn right. Take a left onto Glenridge Ave and the facility will be on the left.
City of Montclair
Montclair is a vibrant town in New Jersey filled with arts and entertainment. With a museum of art, a large concert venue, and a thriving downtown shopping area blocks away, Sound On Sound Studios is nestled in a fantastic community with great food and other accommodations – here are a few of our favorite local picks.
Wellmont Theater – https://wellmonttheater.com
Montclair Museum of Art – https://www.montclairartmuseum.org/
Montclair State University – Arts Calendar
Montclair Jazz Festival – http://www.montclairjazzfestival.org
Outpost in the Burbs – http://www.outpostintheburbs.org
Fascino – Sit-down Italian restaurant.
Pig and Prince – Farm-to-table American fare.
Mesob – Ethiopian with great vegan options.
The Crosby – Nearby sports bar serving lunch and dinner.
Raymond’s – Cafe-style restaurant.
Tacoria – Staff favorite; nearby taco and burrito spot.
Ah’ Pizz – Pizza parlor specializing in thin crust pizza.
Ani Ramen – Japanese noodle house.
Vital – Smoothies and Jamaican fare.
Pure Pita – Mediterranean food with wide vegetarian options.